Accurate, timely and cost effective bookkeeping gives you a solid foundation on which you can build your business.
Countless Bookkeeping’s extensively qualified bookkeeper will assist you in streamlining your processes, allowing you to focus on generating revenue and achieving your business goals.
We have built our reputation around our three pillars – Clarity, Trust and Quality. Our systematic approach ensures a consistent standard of services, and a quality outcome, and above all else we communicate proactively and deliver on what we say we will.
“Reclaim your life” by freeing up your valuable time and allowing Countless Bookkeeping to “do your books”. Call Nadine today to arrange an obligation free appointment to discuss your bookkeeping requirements.
Countless Bookkeeping offers the full spectrum of bookkeeping services, from lodging your BAS, right through to purchasing or paying all bills on a regular basis.
Whatever your bookkeeping needs, we put your data right at your fingertips on any device, so that you can complete tasks, track progress and examine performance at anytime from anywhere.
Our services include, but not limited to:
General Bookkeeping Services
- Review of all source records and advice on systems to capture data
- Generation of Purchase Orders
- Entry and/or verification of customer and supplier invoices into accounting software
- Entry and/or verification of payment and receipts from bank
- Filling of source entry documents
- Entry, reconciliation and/or verification of all bank, loan and credit card accounts
- Communicating queries related to the accounts for the period
- Detailed Reporting – Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, other ad hoc reports as required
- Reporting outstanding debtors and creditors
- Contacting Debtors
- Data Backup
- Setup of new employees into the payroll system
- Prepare payroll weekly/fortnightly/monthly
- Monitor employee entitlements
- Lodge Tax File Number declarations
- Review, advise and lodge PAYG Withholding and Superannuation
- Reconcile End of Year wages
- Report, lodge and send employees payment summaries
- Lodge required data with ATO relating to payment summaries
- Roll over payroll year
- Review and report on monthly BAS
- Review and report on quarterly BAS
- Yearly GST reconciliation and relevant BAS adjustments
- Review end of year reports, reconcile annual totals
- Provide accountant with infomation as required for year end
- Liaise with accountant as to any End of Year journals or adjustments
- Ensure essential and required business records are maintained and stored for the financial year
- Roll file over to new financial year